Treasure at Tampines is the largest new launch project in 2019 by Sim Lian Land, a subsidiary of Sim Lian Group Limited. The 99 years leasehold condo sits on top of the former Tampines Court, a HUDC en bloc which was sold for S$970 million in August 2017.
The 2203 unit mega condominium consists of 29 blocks of 12 storey buildings, it is conveniently located along Tampines Street 11, just mins walk to Simei MRT Station. Treasure signifies the luxuriance of riches and everything you hold dear. It resembles the celebration of moments and joys of living that are most valued.
The architect uses a modern and contemporary architecture with extensive use of glass to bring brightness and light into the living spaces.
- Provide a great variety of lifestyle options within the development
- 128 wholesome facilities that cater to a wide spectrum of condo owners
- Spacious and efficient layout to maximize comfort and enjoyment
- The blocks are laid out in a north-south orientation, with a majority of units facing waterscapes
- Selection of stylish and quality fittings from Electrolux and Hansgrohe
- Smart Community Technology provided for secured access at Basement and 1st storey lift lobbies of residential blocks, designated areas within the Clubhouse and booking of recreational facilities.
Nestled within the lovely and developed estate of Tampines, Treasure at Tampines condo enjoys unbeatable convenience with Tampines Regional Centre at your doorstep. Everything you need is right here, from supermarkets, trendy fashion to the finest cuisine. hese examples include Changi General Hospital, Tampines Mall, Century Square, and Tampines One.
It’s a magnificent location that’s hard to beat offering everything you need for life from schools to daycare to groceries and easy access to the rest of Singapore whether by car or public transport.
Tampines is a key employment hub outside of the CBD, with employment clusters at Changi Airport and Changi Business Park. Changi Business Park is the home to leading technology companies, as well as IT services and financial services companies. Treasure condo is an attractive proposition for both new home buyers and upgraders alike, as well as investors
Treasure condo has good accessibility to the rest of Singapore. It is minutes walk away from Simei MRT Station, Tampines MRT Station, and Tampines West MRT Station. The new condo will have easy access to Tampines Expressway (TPE), and direct access to the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) via a new slip road, Tampines Lane. There will also be a 21KM cycling path network that completes in 2022.